Monday, September 24, 2012

GIJoe Blade of Justice: N-Force by an other name..

 

I don't really get into N-Force that much, though I still wait for the day they'll release Nerf N-Force Nunchuks:) Still, the increasing popularity for melee gear from my com padres at the Canberra and Southern NSW Dart Tag crew has had me on the look out for such items. 

While not strictly N-Force, this rather cool looking GI Joe branded "Snake Eyes Blade of Justice" sword IS by Hasbro and does say "From the makers of Nerf" so really, it's just an N-Force sword for all intended purposes. More pics after the jump.



The 'Blade of Justice' is a much better made sword than the original N-Force blades. It's more along the lines of the newer stuff- a more dense foam and some cool details- like the faux woodgrain handle:D



Still no sign of those GI Joe Nunchuks!



It has a nice weight to it and feels good in hand. I was jumping all over my hotel room like the Ninja I'm totally not:P


Length comparison compared to a Range Master

And just as a lil side note, while my call for foam Nunchuks went unanswered, I did find these mad alternatives!


Yeah baby:D

3 comments: