Friday, March 11, 2011

Super Soaker Bottle Blitz: updated 2011 colours

The new aesthetically improved Bottle Blitz
While not actual "new" gear, I'm still pretty amazed at the amount of 'refreshed' Nerf and Super Soaker gear that is coming out off shore (ie the US!).

Here's the old faithful Super Soaker Bottle Blitz with new updated 2011 colours. I am a fan of the 2011 colour scheme, but I do find it interesting that they still keep the Bottle Blitz around; it's been through at least 3 different paint jobs and isn't really one of the more exciting blasters to date. It also doesn't take any attachments so the new paint scheme isn't really all that neccesary other than for unanimous branding purposes.

Anyway, available at US kmart's. Thanks to Nerf Blaster Reviews for the intel.

10 comments:

  1. Not really on this topic, but Pocket, I think you should know that all the dart tag 2011 blasters are available for pre-order on the Toys-R-Us website. It ships on 3/23/11!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah I'm kinda tired of pump-to-fire guns I want classic style supersoakers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I eagerly await the Maverick in these colours =D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have got the Super Soaker Bottle Blitz with updated 2011 colours and I live in the uk.
    WILL the nerf dart tag quick 16 be coming out in the UK???????????????????????????????????????????
    (please answer)

    ReplyDelete
  5. don't rag on the bottle blitz its a good idea

    ReplyDelete
  6. jerm has sharp shot!!

    vossmaster46

    ReplyDelete
  7. Not to be a pest but I check this site every day and you havent updated in 3 or 4 days! Come on there has to be something interesting out there!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yeah I'm kinda getting impatient too. you better have a crap-load of info soon.

    ReplyDelete
  9. "you better have a crap-load of info soon."

    or else what?

    I'm sure that's going to make him wanna update this page.

    ReplyDelete
  10. can u make this shoot darts?

    ReplyDelete