Friday, March 11, 2011

New Yellow Raider stock with Barricade RV-10: Nerf Mods + Reviews


This would be one of those "about time Nerf did this!" moments;  Drac from Nerf Mods + Reviews has gotten his hands on the Barricade RV-10 with the new (and for many, improved) YELLOW paint scheme Raider stock. It's always been the stock favourite, but the mismatched colours took some getting used to. Now it's in yellow and you can coordinate- life has meaning:) I think a whole lot of people will be buying this just for the stock:)
Walmart: Pic courtesy of Nerf Mods + Reviews
Nerf Barricade with new Yellow Raider Stock via Nerf Mods + Reviews

12 comments:

  1. is this available in the U.S yet?

    ReplyDelete
  2. "I think a lot of people will buy this just for the stock."
    Like me. :D
    I've gotten fed up with a BLUE Raider stock.

    ReplyDelete
  3. should've done this with the AT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes! Now I will have a good stock for my Alpha Trooper! Of course, that does mean that I will also have three Barricades... which may seem like overkill... but then again... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. If I ever get the Barricade, it HAS to be with this stock.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I believe there are serious plans in the works to do it for the alpha. If they havent been implemented already.

    //Drac

    ReplyDelete
  7. me too, i'll buy this just for the stock.

    ReplyDelete
  8. March 11 Anon - Yes this is in the US. Sorta mixed in with the regular Barricades.

    March 12 Anon - IMHO the AT looks best with a Spectre stock, but it would be nice if they'd give it one of these... since neither the Spectre nor Barricade need stocks anyway.

    -Huttser

    ReplyDelete
  9. But if I buy this, then I will have THREE Barricades... Oh well... the more the better! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Someone told him that it's a recolored Raider stock, not the Shotblast stock with the N-Strike Logo added to it, right?

    ReplyDelete
  11. I don't see what the big deal is with Shotblast stocks. It is essentially the Raider stock with cosmetic differences, and, truth be told, it does not fit in very well with N-Strike (aesthetics-wise). Personally, I prefer the Raider one.

    ReplyDelete
  12. that stinks I went out and bought one when they first came out and the stock wasn't listed or available. I should take it back.

    ReplyDelete